Posted on June 27, 2012 by Lexi4 COMMENTS
Summer is here and I have a few big and small trips planned (happy dance!), so I thought I’d make a packing list of carry-on essentials. I don’t know about you, but my carry-on bag is ever-important. In addition to carrying-on my passport, itinerary, and all of the important documents, I require entertainment, warmth, good snacks, and the best in traveling skin-care (think Proactiv®)!
A few of the flying and travel essentials:
- – A great big carry-on bag – the glitzier, the better.
- – Sunglasses – for take-off, arrival, and looking all-around glamorous in between (with or without sleep).
- – Friendship bling.
- – A chic scarf to keep warm.
- – Plenty of reading material.
- – Cell phone (can’t leave home without it!)(plus a fashionable case.)
- – Snacks. (I’m a big granola fan!)
- – Passport (plus a pretty passport holder – so you don’t lose it, of course.)
- – Proactiv® Makeup Removing Cloths (because you should never sleep in your makeup and good skin is vital for looking fabulous on your summer vay-cay! Plus, these convenient little wipes are air-travel friendly, smell great, and keep your skin clean and refreshed, sans blemishes.)
- – Chapstick, because it tends to get dry on flights.
- – Socks — flights are cold!
- – Minimergency Kit.
- – Headphones. Necessary for long-flight-survival.
Proactiv® also sells their skincare line in travel size – check out the mini maintenance kit! So cute!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Proactiv®. All opinions are my own.